Following a successful period of sustained growth we are looking to hire a Infrastructure Engineer to join our development team.
Cureoscity are looking for an experienced Infrastructure engineer who would get a kick out of improving and scaling the infrastructure for our exciting, user focused platform in the Property sector.
You will join a growing team working alongside experienced developers, testers and designers to develop, maintain, scale and improve a NodeJS based backend which powers our market leading, user focused products.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ Years experience designing, building and supporting an AWS based infrastructure
- Strong experience with Kubernetes, Docker, EC2, S3, Elasticache, mySQL / MariaDB / PostgreSQL
- Strong experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, GitHub Actions, Azure DevOps
- Solid understanding of Backup and Disaster Recovery approach and design
- Experience with Mobile CI/CD is advantageous
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Passionate about learning the right technologies for the task
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will be joining a very successful, growing tech company working on user-centric, market leading products working from a modern, idyllic office environment just outside of Bath. Whilst the office based near Bath, flexible working is available and we are open to applicants from across the UK.
- Salary based on experience
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Bonus based on performance and company performance
- Flexible working hours
- Work with modern technologies
- On the job training
Please note, all applicants should be eligable to live and work within the UK.
When applying, please provide your most up to date CV and any notes regarding salary expectation.