Following a successful period of sustained growth we are looking to hire a talented QA Engineer to lead testing in our development team.
You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and deploying test plans, building and leading a QA team and working closely with developers and product owners to maintain a high level of product quality.
What skills you will possess.
- Have done a variety of testing (end-to-end, manual, automated)
- You will be confident in performing all integration, regression and functional testing required on your project.
- Solid principles of TDD & BDD
- Able to create and deploy test plans
- Implement the right tools and frameworks for the task at hand
- Experience in building and leading a team of testers would be ideal
- Able to work in collaboration with a development team
- Be familiar with testing websites and apps across a wide range of browsers and devices
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Interest in developing monitoring and alerting strategies to minimise the impact of bugs found after a product is live
- Should be security conscious and test according to best standards
- Help deliver training material
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will be joining a very successful company working on world class, market leading products that users love.
You will receive a salary in-line with your experience and will get some opportunities for flexible working hours, possibility of some remote working, you’ll be in an idyllic office environment, in a hub of innovation, amazing technology and training.