Business Development and Operations Director
Cureoscity is a market leading Proptech firm that enables unrivalled connectivity between individuals and the places, they choose to be. We create digital layers that connect asset owners to end user customers, enhancing place performance.
Reporting to the COO, you will join Cureoscity at an exciting period of expansion and become a key part of the Senior Leadership team as we drive further our UK market adoption in addition to the global expansion of the business. Your focus will be to open up and close new revenue opportunities over and above the existing pipeline.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Ownership and execution of the business development strategy.
- Responsible for the delivery of a material proportion of our forecast revenue projection and unlocking routes to achieve our stretch target.
- Handle sales leads once generated and qualified by CEO/CCO through the sales process and onto renewal, maximising conversion and retention.
- Realise opportunities with strong conversion percentage and material revenue (6 figure) from across Savills’ UK, EMEA and global property management and wider service line portfolio.
- Realise opportunities with strong conversion percentage and material revenue (6 figure) from the wider real estate market including but not limited to investor, developer, asset manager and other managing agent clients.
- Responsible for all new business opportunities via upselling to existing clients, new business engagements and traditional tender responses.
- Create an effective partner / affiliate programme that generates material leads based on a Yr1 revenue share. Use your industry understanding, and feedback from current and prospective clients to help shape our product development roadmap to open up new markets and generate revenue. As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, you will have oversight, influence, and an opportunity to shape the day-to-day running of the business, in addition to inputting to our strategic direction through participation as part of Cureoscity’s monthly operational board.
- Responsible for overseeing mobilisation process, ensuring deadlines and invoicing targets are met
- Responsible for overseeing client sentiment strategy post handover and launch
- Line management of Project Manager and Client Services Manager
- Flexible. You’ll probably be based in London but we also believe you don’t need to be physically present to make a difference, you’ll find the right balance for yourself and the team.
- Ambitious. We have lots of ideas, and we need you to help turn these ideas into reality!
- Passionate. Everyone at Cureoscity loves what they do, and we want you to be a part of that.
- Transparency. We believe that the business operates at it’s best if we create an environment where there is no fear of communicating openly and honestly. In return for this openness, we expect the same openness from you.
- Inclusivity. We like our team to be as diverse as possible, we’re less about background and more about the right team fit.
- Flexible & Positive. Life can be unpredictable, and we understand that you may need to work around personal engagements. We are committed to creating a flexible and positive work environment, and will support you in any way we can to allow you to bring the best of yourself to work.
- Health & Wellbeing. We’re committed to supporting our employees’ mental and physical health alongside their overall wellbeing, whilst acknowledging the potential impact work can have on both.
- Learning & Development. Our dedicated Learning & Development Manager will work alongside you and your Manager to ensure you have the opportunity to grow as we do.
- 25 days Annual Leave (+bank holidays)
- Birthday day off
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- On the job training
- Private Medical Scheme
- Aviva Group Income Protection
- Sick Pay
- Life Assurance
- Family Friendly Policies
- Maternity (26 weeks enhanced pay)
- Paternity (2 weeks enhanced pay)
- Shared Parental / Adoption / Parental Leave
- Smart Health – virtual GP second medical opinion, nutrition, health checks, fitness plans etc.
- MYNDUP – online mental health support with counsellors, therapists, life coaches, career coaches, mindfulness experts
- Aviva Critical Illness cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- BUPA – discounted medical health assessments
- Discounted gym membership – Nuffield Health (20%)
- Share Incentive Plan
- Sharesave Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Help to Rent Loan
- Travel Loan
- Charity Holiday
- Charity Matching
- Give As You Earn (charitable donations)
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Loyalty Awards
- MyRewards online discount portal
- Ability to purchase Annual Leave
- Discounted selling fees on private residential sale via Savills
- Electric Vehicle Purchase Scheme